Human Companions, Please be considerate of a few companion canine guidelines:
1. Please use some form of restraint (crate or seat-belt harness) to keep us safe in a moving vehicle---WE ARE NOT AN AIR-BAG, keep us off of your lap.
2. Please allow us access to the inside of the house---We are very social creatures, we want to hang out with the Pack/Family---we are not lawn ornaments!
3. Please do not speak to us as though we have a vested interest in your feelings---we really don't care and...we are not your therapist!
4. Please do not overfeed us---You don't want to have a fat A** and neither do we!
5. Please teach your two-legged puppies to respect our personal space---we do not have opposable thumbs, we have TEETH that will help us manage your wee little ones if you don't.
6. If you fail to teach us your rules and boundaries---we will teach ourselves!
7. Just because our parents were champions doesn't mean we will be a champion. Just like humans, poor breeding (genetically flawed) and a lack of early behavior, social and environmental learning will lead to serious relationship issues...champions are developed not Born!
8. Please do not walk us on the street/sidewalk when its 100 degrees outside, or take your shoes off and join us as we develop 3rd degree burns on our paw pads! OUCH : (